POP 11' INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD GREEN/BLACK
We’re making stand up paddleboarding go places it’s never been. Our Lightweight inflatable SUP board is stiff enough to handle ocean swells and deep canyon rivers. The inflatable SUP can pump up to 15 PSI making it an ideal board for boaters to enjoy some offshore entertainment without dinging the board or boat. Made from the same material as high-grade inflatables boats, the POPUP SUP comes with a travel backpack, pump, fin and an adjustable paddle. Storage is not an issue anymore. Your compact SUP adventure has arrived!
- Inflatable Construction
- 11’0 All Around Shape
- Beginner to Advanced
- Rider Weight: 80-325lbs
What’s Included With Your Purchase:
11' PopUp Board made from military grade vinyl - 15PSI Max.
Adjustable 3pc Paddle
Dual Action Pump
High Roller Backpack
10' Coiled Leash
Unlimited Customer Support
2 Year Board Warranty
- 11" x 32" x 6"
- Max Rider Weight: 325lbs
- Board Weight: 26lbs
SUP BOARD CARE/MAINTENANCE
Salt, sunlight, and sand are not your friends. They will destroy your paddle board over time if not properly dealt with. For best results consider the following:
- Rinse off or wipe down your board after every use to avoid long-term corrosion, especially when on the ocean.
- Keep your board out of direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Keep your traction pad out of direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Loosen your vent plug on hotter days. Make sure it’s not too loose to avoid getting water into your board.
- Avoid storing your board in a bag for extended amounts of time as board bags are primarily used for transportation.
PADDLE BOARD STORAGE
Storing your SUP board is easy. Ideally you’ll want someplace dry and cool, as leaving your board in a hot area or in direct sunlight will cause significant damage over time. Make sure you have enough room to move the board about to avoid denting, dinging, cracking, or puncturing it. Damp environments can also be detrimental to the longevity of your board. You may want to consider installing a board rack for even easier storage.
TRANSPORTING YOUR SUP
Sedan/SUV: Transporting a paddle board might seem scary, but it’s really a breeze. The best way to do it with a car or SUV is with a hard-rack setup with cross-bars. This way all you’ll need are tie-down straps to firmly secure the board to your roof. If you don’t have hard racks with cross bars you can always resort to using a soft rack.
Instructions on how to properly position your board on a Sedan/SUV:
- Place paddle boards on rack with the traction pad facing down.
- Ensure that the tail of the boards is facing towards the front of your vehicle.
- Ensure that the boards are properly balanced so that the weight is evenly distributed between the front and rear of your vehicle.
After your boards are positioned you will need to firmly secure them with proper straps/tied-owns. Make sure they are snug and not too tight as you can damage the board. It’s also important they aren’t too loose as you can damage hundreds of people on the road. Don’t forget to stick your paddles in the cab, otherwise you’re really going to hate the ride back.
Pickup Truck: These are the ideal vehicles for transporting your paddle boards and equipment. Place your SUP board nose first into the bed of your truck, with the traction pad facing downwards. Make sure your tailgate is up and secure the board firmly with straps or a tie-down as close as possible to the tailgate. Remember, not too tight and not too loose.
2-door/convertible: Are you out of your mind?