TOFINO TOWEL THE SHORELINE ASH
THE SHORELINE THROW – ASH
- 45% LAMBSWOOL 25% COTTON, WOVEN JACQUARD
- 180CM x 125CM (6.0 x 4.20 ft)
- 700 grams
- DESIGNED LOCALLY IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
• Made with Natural Lambswool and Organic Cotton
• Handmade by Traditional Artisans in Turkey
• Eco-Friendly & Fair Trade Certified
• Versatile, Functional and Fashionable
• Luxuriously soft to touch yet durable.
• Equally as suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• This line of luxury throws is great for the couch, bed, baby or decor use.
Luxury Home Throws & Towels
THE SAND AND SEA COLLECTION
A luxurious collection of artisan crafted throws and towels inspired by the natural beauty and coastline colours of Tofino. The Artisan mark seen on the packaging indicates that the product is produced using traditional techniques by a small number of experienced and highly skilled craftsman. The perfect combination of quality materials, craftsmanship, and coastal style.
In our continued efforts to help preserve the picturesque beaches, oceans and precious wild life of the west coast, we will be donating 5% of all profits from this exclusive collection of luxury throws to Clayoquot Cleanup.
Clayoquot Cleanup is a community-led marine debris removal initiative based in Tofino, BC created to remove, repurpose, and recycle marine debris from Clayoquot Sound.
Bring Tofino Towel Co. into your home and help “Restore The Shore”.