TOFINO TOWEL THE COASTAL THROW
This line of luxury throws is great for the couch, bed, baby or decor use. 5% of all profits from this exclusive collection will to Clayoquot Cleanup. Clayoquot Cleanup is a community led marine debris removal initiative based in Toifno, BC to remove, repurpose, and recycle marine debris from Clayoquot Sound.
- Made with 100% Cotton
- Handmade by Traditional Artisans in Turkey
- Eco-Friendly & Fair Trade Certified
- Versatile, Functional and Fashionable
- Luxuriously soft to touch yet durable.
100% Cotton with Fleece Lining | 130cm x 170cm
Imagine if every business in the world donated just 1% of their profits, products and peoples time to a meaningful cause outside of their organization. What would that world look like?
At Tofino Towel Co. we believe in a philanthropic & sustainable approach to doing business therefore we will be committed to what we call the 1% MODEL.
- We will donate 1% of all profits to local non-profits in order to help preserve the picturesque beaches and precious wild life of the west coast. We are very excited to announce our new partnership with Strawberry Isle Marine Research Society www.strawberryisle.org. They are a group of dedicated naturalists living and working on the waters of west coast Vancouver Island BC, conducting primary research and monitoring of various marine ecosystems in Clayoquot Sound.
- We will donate 1% of our product to those in need (example = product donation for charitable silent auctions and local community fundraisers).
- We will donate 1% of our employee’s time to the protection and enjoyment of the oceans, coast lines and marine wild life of Vancouver Island.