TOFINO TOWEL THE CARMANAH TURKISH TOWEL ALMOND
Our Carmanah Towel is made from our signature Turkish cotton. This style comes in a soft mirror pattern, offered in muted tones and finished with a tassel fringe.
Our Turkish towels can be used for a day at the beach or pool, or as a beautiful addition to your home.
- Handmade by Traditional Artisans in Turkey
- Made with 100% Turkish Cotton
- Eco-Friendly & Fair Trade
100% Turkish Cotton, Reversible | 90cm x 160cm (35" x 63")
CARE FOR YOUR NEW TOFINO TOWEL:
Congratulations, you have just purchased “The Original West Coast Round Towel” by Tofino Towel Co. and we want you to have the best possible user experience right from the get go. When you un-wrap your Tofino Towel for the first time, we recommend that you put it in the dryer for five-ten minutes max. Your new towel will fluff right up lose all wrinkles and become super soft and ultra-luxurious. Your new towel has been all bundled up during the travels to its new home and needs a quick little wake-up call in the dryer to help perform its best. Now get out there and enjoy your new Tofino Towel!
The official care instructions as noted on the sewn tag recommend washing your Tofino Towel separately on delicate in cold water and then hang drying for best results. Choosing to ignore the recommended wash instructions is up to you but don’t say we never told you so. That being said, we use our towels in our everyday lives and wash our Tofino Towels along with our regular laundry. To date we have not had a problem but again the official care instructions suggest washing your Tofino Towel separately on delicate in cold water and then hang drying for best results.
How the heck do you fold a Tofino Towel Co. round towel? We are asked this on a regular basis so we have decided to spill the beans. Check out our new three steps easy to use manual “How to Fold a Tofino Towel for Dummies”.
- Lay your Tofino Towel flat and fold one half over the other. Make sure the side you want to show off most starts face down.
- Fold both sides in until they meet and overlap in the middle.
- From the straight non tassel edge across the bottom, start to tightly roll up towards the rounded tassel edge. Viola! You know have a Tofino Towel in back in its original form.