TOFINO TOWEL THE NORDIC BATH ROBE GREY
TOFINO TOWEL THE NORDIC BATH ROBE GREY
Our unisex Nordic Robe is made from super soft luxe Turkish cotton and a cozy fleece lining. These premium robes have a rich texture that gives them a super plush feeling against the skin.
This incredibly cozy robe is perfect for mornings around the house, cozy-day lounging, or apres bath and pool/hot tub.
- Handmade by Traditional Artisans in Turkey
- Made with 100% Turkish Cotton exterior & Fleece lining
- Eco-Friendly & Fair Trade
100% Turkish cotton with fleece lining
Prior to completing this order please pay close attention to sizing chart below.
Measurements are taken in cm with the garment laid flat.
The official care instructions as noted on the sewn tag recommend washing your Tofino Towel separately on delicate in cold water and then hang drying for best results. Choosing to ignore the recommended wash instructions is up to you but don’t say we never told you so. That being said, we use our towels in our everyday lives and wash our Tofino Towels along with our regular laundry. To date we have not had a problem but again the official care instructions suggest washing your Tofino Towel separately on delicate in cold water and then hang drying for best results.
Tofino Towel Co. Product Info
How do I take care of my Tofino Towel Co. products?
- Take care of your items and they will take care of you. Each item has a content care label with the washing instructions. These instructions are provided by our artisans who carefully hand weave our products. Each product is different, so be sure to check out the label. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend you wash all of our products on a delicate cycle using cold water and hang to dry. This will ensure maximum enjoyment and longevity of our products.
What are your products made out of?
- We detail the product composition for each style on the product page of our website. There you will be able to find if the product is organic, Okeo-tex, fair trade and other certifications. You will see that majority of our products are made from Turkish cotton – want to know why? Read the next FAQ ☺
Why Turkish Cotton?
- In general, the fibers of Turkish cotton are longer and stronger than those of most other types of cotton. The fibers of Turkish cotton are quite smooth with very little 'fuzz'. Because the fibers are long it allows the fiber to be quite absorbent. Some other benefits of Turkish cotton are that it is generally half the weight while being equally as absorbent, it dries quickly, it’s easy to pack, and generally has a longer life. Read our blog post on how to care for your towel here ☺
Are your towels suitable for indoor and outdoor use?
- Yes! We design our products and work closely with our artisans for each style to be functional and fashionable. Our products are meant to compliment your lifestyle, whether that be indoors or outside. #liveoutsideloveinside
Where can I find your products?
- We sell online….as you know because you are already on our site. You can also find our products at select boutique stores across North America. To find a location near you, please contact our customer service team by filling out your details on the contact us form.
About Tofino Towel Co.
What is Tofino Towel Co. doing to give back?
- We are dedicated to giving back 1% of our profits and time to local charities focusing on the ocean and wildlife preservation here on the West Coast. See the 1% Model for more details on how we give.
What is Tofino Towel Co. doing to be sustainable and eco-friendly?
- As a business we are making a conscious effort to be as eco-friendly as possible. Our team is constantly exploring and implementing sustainable practices for all aspects of our company.
We currently use recyclable shipping materials and packaging. Our offices are paperless (for the most part) and each team member of Tofino Towel Co. is an avid recycler, composter, and does their best to live a sustainable lifestyle – we practice what we preach.
Our products are designed to last, we aim to have our products in your home and not in the landfills. The core purpose of Tofino Towel Co. is simple: we aim to create versatile, functional and fashionable textile works that are superior to the traditional everyday alternative. We aspire to create multipurpose products that do more, so people can own less.
Imagine if every business in the world donated just 1% of their profits, products and peoples time to a meaningful cause outside of their organization. What would that world look like?
At Tofino Towel Co. we believe in a philanthropic & sustainable approach to doing business therefore we will be committed to what we call the 1% MODEL.
1% DONATION OF PROFITS
We will donate 1% of all profits to local non-profits in order to help preserve the picturesque beaches and precious wild life of the west coast. We are very excited to announce our new partnership with Surfrider Pacific Rim www.pacificrim.surfrider.org. The Surfrider Foundation is dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s ocean, waves and beached, for all people, through a powerful activist network. They are a group of coastal defenders dedicated naturalists living and working on the waters of west coast.
Please follow this button to Surfrider’s Charitable Impact account where you can support their work that is leading action on plastic pollution, promising healthier oceans and coastlines for the people of today and for generations to come.
1% GIVE BACK
We commit to giving back to our community each season through in-kind community donations, charitable sponsorships, and employee engagement initiatives.
- We will donate 1% of our product to those in need (example = product donation for charitable silent auctions and local community fundraisers).
- We will donate 1% of our employee’s time to the protection and enjoyment of the oceans, coast lines and marine wild life of Vancouver Island and the West Coast.
...on orders over $99 within British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec.
...on orders over $150 within New Brunswick, Newfoudland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, PEI, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and the Yukon.
Please read our full shipping policy for further details.
Not happy with your item for any reason? We will gladly exchange it or provide you with a store gift card within 30 days of your purchase provided your item is unworn/unused and in new condition. See our full returns and exchanges policy for all the details including any restrictions.