2UNDR DAY SHIFT BOXER BRIEF PRINT MAC PLAID
The familiar texture and breathability of cotton combined with the silkiness of bamboo and the stretchiness of elastane make the Day Shift perfect for the everyday hustle. Paradise in your pants.
• Patented Joey Pouch® for support and comfort
• No-Drip-Tip™ with hydrophobic membrane for a dry environment
• Premium 35mm roll-resistant waistband
• Tagless, mid-rise, regular boxer brief
• Signature quick access front fly
• Smooth, chafe-free, flatlock seam construction
• Bamboo/Cotton blend provides superior comfort and breathability
• 65% Bamboo, 30% Cotton, 5% Elastane
Due to the sturdy feel of cotton , we do recommend sizing up if you are on the cusp of a size or used to items with more stretch and give. This item is best for those making the transitions from 'tighty whities' to style and comfort , but still a traditionalist at heart.
If you love your assets and want to keep them happy, here are the proper steps to take...
- Always wash your whites and darks separately.
- Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- Machine wash on the delicate cycle.
- BEST: Air dry in the shade. Yes, seriously.
- IN A JAM?: Tumble dry on the cool to warm fluffing cycle and remove immediately after.
COMMON MISTAKES TO UNDERWEAR CARE:
- HIGH HEAT: Baking (literally) your underwear at super high temperatures causes the elastic and fabric to degrade at a much faster rate
- DIRECT SUNLIGHT: Sunlight, as good as it is, is a major contributing factor to colors fading and to the degradation of the elastic and fabric
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: While these were great on your old tighty-whities, modern materials and fabrics do not need them to maintain that silky smooth feel
- OVERAGGRESSIVE WASHING: Your time is valuable, we get that. But tossing your delicates (yes, we used that word) in with your jeans, towels and other rough fabrics can reduce the lifespan of your underwear. And washing on too harsh of a wash cycle can cause lint pills to develop