TOFINO TOWEL THE JOURNEY THROW PEWTER
TOFINO TOWEL THE JOURNEY THROW PEWTER
Our Journey Throw is made from our signature Turkish cotton, featuring an eyelash fringe, and cozy fleece lining. This throw offers a beautiful minimal design and is the perfect cozy addition to any space.
Our signature throws are multi-functional. Perfect for the living room, as a bed blanket, or to curl up in while enjoying your outdoor space.
- Handmade by Traditional Artisans in Turkey
- Made with 100% Turkish Cotton Jacquard top & Fleece Lining
- Eco-Friendly & Fair Trade
100% Turkish Cotton with Fleece Lining | 130cm x 170cm (52" x 67")
How To Care For Turkish Cotton
Whether it is a beach towel, kitchen towel or throw, here are our recommendations.
*Ideally, we would suggest that you hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent to ensure maximum longevity.
*Alternatively, you can wash in a delicate cycle using cold water and mild detergent.
We strongly recommend that you hang to dry in order to avoid exposure to heat and friction.
*Avoid commercial fabric softener sheets amd liquid fabric softeners, these are typically developed for synthetic materials. They can cause build up, and reduce absorbency, try vinegar or baking soda when washing instead!
Why Turkish Cotton?
- In general, the fibers of Turkish cotton are longer and stronger than those of most other types of cotton. The fibers of Turkish cotton are quite smooth with very little 'fuzz'. Because the fibers are long it allows the fiber to be quite absorbent. Some other benefits of Turkish cotton are that it is generally half the weight while being equally as absorbent, it dries quickly, it’s easy to pack, and generally has a longer life. Read our blog post on how to care for your towel here ☺
Are your towels suitable for indoor and outdoor use?
- Yes! We design our products and work closely with our artisans for each style to be functional and fashionable. Our products are meant to compliment your lifestyle, whether that be indoors or outside. #liveoutsideloveinside
Imagine if every business in the world donated just 1% of their profits, products and peoples time to a meaningful cause outside of their organization. What would that world look like?
At Tofino Towel Co. we believe in a philanthropic & sustainable approach to doing business therefore we will be committed to what we call the 1% MODEL.
1% DONATION OF PROFITS
We will donate 1% of all profits to local non-profits in order to help preserve the picturesque beaches and precious wild life of the west coast. We are very excited to announce our new partnership with Surfrider Pacific Rim www.pacificrim.surfrider.org. The Surfrider Foundation is dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s ocean, waves and beached, for all people, through a powerful activist network. They are a group of coastal defenders dedicated naturalists living and working on the waters of west coast.
Please follow this button to Surfrider’s Charitable Impact account where you can support their work that is leading action on plastic pollution, promising healthier oceans and coastlines for the people of today and for generations to come.
1% GIVE BACK
We commit to giving back to our community each season through in-kind community donations, charitable sponsorships, and employee engagement initiatives.
- We will donate 1% of our product to those in need (example = product donation for charitable silent auctions and local community fundraisers).
- We will donate 1% of our employee’s time to the protection and enjoyment of the oceans, coast lines and marine wild life of Vancouver Island and the West Coast.
...on orders over $99 within British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec.
...on orders over $150 within New Brunswick, Newfoudland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, PEI, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and the Yukon.
Please read our full shipping policy for further details.
Not happy with your item for any reason? We will gladly exchange it or provide you with a store gift card within 30 days of your purchase provided your item is unworn/unused and in new condition. See our full returns and exchanges policy for all the details including any restrictions.