HELLO SUNDAY FRUTAS FACIAL MASK
An ode to summertime skin. With a concentrated blend of Papaya, Watermelon & Strawberry fruit extracts, our facial mask will draw out impurities & infuse your skin with vitamins A, B & C to reveal a hydrated, rejuvenated & youthful glow.
Best Use: Blend 1.5tsp with 1.5tsp of water until you reach a creamy, smooth consistency. Apply to the face area with a brush & allow the mask to rest for 5-15mins. Gently rinse with warm water. Repeat 1-3 times a week.
You may experience a rosy complexion after using this facial mask. This is normal. This is a result of the clay pulling the blood to the surface of your skin to stimulate & increase circulation.
Avoid eye area.
A patch test is recommended.
Shelf life - 1 year
Rhassoul Clay (Morocco), Illite / Kaolin (French Pink Clay), **Cocos nucifera (Coconut Powder), Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(Hibiscus), Rosa Canina (Rosehip), Carica Papaya (Papaya) fruit extract, Fragaria vesca (Strawberry)fruit extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) fruit extract.
35 grams / 1.23 oz -Glass jar
We only use natural ingredients. Please do not introduce water into our bottles or jars. This will cause them to spoil and grow bacteria.
Key Ingredient Highlights:
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin types
- Prevents clogged pores
- Draws out impurities
- Helps balance
- Sloughs off dead skin cells
- Rich in Vitamin A, E & C
- Decrease inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage, acne scarring & wrinkles
- Smooths out skin to reveal a healthier complexion
- Helps to minimize oiliness
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Protects skin from environmental elements
- Helps promote a youthful glow
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Helps to reduce the size of pores
Enhance Your Experience
- Blend together our Flores Botanical Mist with your Frutas Facial Mask instead of your usual water. Spray into the bowl first, add clay then blend into a smooth consistency. Enjoy your spa day!
- Use your mask as spot treatment instead of a full face.
- Add a few drops of our Verano Facial Serum for an extra boost of moisture.
- Mix half the water with apple cider vinegar to treat acne.
- Substitute water for Aloe Vera gel for an extra gentle, soothing mask.
- Mash a few pieces of avocado to aid dry skin & lock in moisture.