HELLO SUNDAY AGUA FACIAL MASK
We’re taking you coastal to your favorite seaside resort. A soothing blend of Marine Clay, organic Coconut Milk powder, Spirulina & Aloe will calm the complexion while leaving it smooth & bright.
Best Use: Blend 1.5tsp with 1.5tsp of water until you reach a creamy, smooth consistency. Apply to the face area with a brush & allow the mask to rest for 5-15mins. Gently rinse with warm water. Repeat 1-3 times a week.
You may experience a rosy complexion after using this facial mask. This is normal. This is a result of the clay pulling the blood to the surface of your skin to stimulate & increase circulation.
Avoid eye area.
A patch test is recommended.
Shelf life - 1 year
Ingredients: Sea Silt (Canadian Glacial Marine Clay), Illite (French Green Clay), Illite French Yellow Clay), **Cocos nucifera (Coconut Powder), Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina), Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Aloe Barbensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract.
We only use natural ingredients. Please do not introduce water into our bottles or jars. This will cause them to spoil and grow bacteria.
- Deep cleansing
- Skin brightening
- Clears acne
- Assists in circulation
- Increase cell turnover
- Calms skin
- Rich in nutrients and fatty acids
- Calms irritation and redness
- Assists to hydrate
- Skin softening
Enhance your experience
- Blend together our Flores Botanical Mist with your Agua Facial Mask instead of your usual water. Spray into the bowl first, add clay then blend into a smooth consistency. Enjoy your spa day!
- Use your mask as a spot treatment instead of a full face.
- Add a few drops of our Verano Facial Serum for an extra boost of moisture.
- Mix half the water with apple cider vinegar to treat acne.
- Substitute water for Aloe Vera gel for an extra gentle, soothing mask.
- Mash a few pieces of avocado to aid dry skin & lock in moisture.